Will a Retrofit LED Sign Option Work?
Changing plastic letter/number signs require free time and exposure to inclement weather, possibly several times a day. But, there is a better option available to businesses and organizations: LED signs.
LED signs make it easier to communicate with the public a message or price, within an instant.
Is it time for you or your client to upgrade from a plastic letter sign? Here’s a great article explaining all the benefits!
One of the benefits of working with Numeritex Displays is that you have the option to upgrade an existing plastic letter sign with LEDs without a costly rebuild of the existing sign.
If you’re considering purchasing a retrofit LED sign option, one that will slide into the existing rails, then you need to survey the site to determine if this will work for you. When you contact us, having this information ready will allow us to give you a more accurate quote.
- Measure the height and width of two copy track numbers.
- Measure the width of the existing copy track.
- Measure the height of the copy track area, from the top copy track to the bottom of copy track.
- Check for any cracked, chipped, deteriorated, detached or missing rails.
- How many gas grades does your current sign display?
No matter your question or even if you’re still trying to decide on the right sign choice, talk with our representatives! They’re here to help you find the right sign for the right price.